So quick update! May 3 2010 Cooper came home to be with the family! We were so excited! Due to sickness Chloe had to stay with Grandma for a little while until she was better so May 7,2010 Chloe and Cooper met for the first time! May 31st we moved very unexpectedly, it was a move that has benefited us tremendously! Two weeks later Chloe, Cooper, and I were able to go Aspen Meadows with my family! It was a lot of fun! The fourth of July we were able to go to Donnelly to Grandpa Wills cabin. It was great to see a lot of family and to introduce them all to Cooper for the first time! For the most part things are going very well! Chloe is walking now which is a lot of fun! She is starting to gain more confidence to explore on her own! I love it! Cooper is rolling over and now just in the past few days he has been getting up on his hands and knees! That kid sure wants to move! I just wanted to update this real quick since I have been horrible! Here is a slid show of some fun pictures from the last few months! I’ll update some more later! Enjoy!:)
1 comment:
What a sweet family, it's fun to see the pictures!
Post a Comment