So after my quick update, I was told I didn't update everyone about the kids so here it goes...
Chloe is now 18 months; she is growing up so fast it makes me sad. On July 22 Chloe decided to start walking full time, we were so excited for her! Since then we haven't been able to stop her, she has started to wander away from me which was a huge step! Before this I couldn't leave the room with out her in my arms, so it’s nice for a change. She loves to play hid and seek, I go hide and whistle here and there and she comes and finds me. My favorite is when she finally spots me she gets so excited she can hardly control herself! She screams and starts to run, which she isn't to coordinated for yet so that usually results in her falling down.
Elmo is her favorite she loves to watch him on TV. When we went to New Meadows a month ago we went to a thrift store and found a tape called elmo's favorite songs for 50cents, the best 50 cents we ever spent she loves that video!
Chloe sure loves to talk these days she says Hi, bye, ba (which can mean bottle or banana), boder =brother, uh ho, NO (and she shakes her head!), ducky, ball, my favorite is shoe! The other day I recorded a sound on my phone of her saying shoe I haven't been able to figure out how to post it on here! But oh it is so precious! She says more words but that’s all I can think of at the moment.
Cooper is now 9 months old (5 months corrected) and he is doing great! He is just over 12lbs now and still below the 5% But growing as fast as he can! He is no longer a stationary baby, he rolls and scoots all over the place, in the past two weeks when on his tummy he has been pulling his knees up under him, or getting up on his hands lifting his whole torso off the ground. He loves to be talked to! You just smile at him and you’re almost guaranteed to get a smile back, maybe even a squeal! He is always grabbing items around him blankets, toys, books, whatever is in reach! If it’s not in reach he will find a ways to get there! He has been eating rice cereal every night for the past week and still hasn't taken to it! He love his sister when he is in the walker he will just stare at her a smile every once in a while.
Everyday I am so amazed at how much these two kids love each other! From the beginning Chloe at 13 months showed so much concern for her brother! After a little while that turned into jealousy and now their relationship is amazing to me! If Chloe is having one of her fits and Coop can't see her he will start screaming! If Chloe isn't to busy when Cooper starts crying she will go up to him give him a kiss and say hi! In response Cooper will let out a BIG smile! Oh it’s just so adorable! Every time I have tried to get a video of it Chloe seems to notice the camera:)
3 Years Later
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment