So much has happened this past month! Cooper is officially on the go! Crawling everywhere starting to expore! As a result I'm finding getting daily tasks completed is becoming a little more difficult, because instead of just Chloe trying to help me mop or fold laundry I now have Cooper sucking on clean socks or trying to dump over the mop bucket! Sometimes when I get busy cooper will "disappear" and I'll find him in another room playing. Its so fun to see him starting to explore the world around him.
Chloe is suck and outdoor girl! She watches out the front window of our house and if she sees someone out side she'll try and put on her shoes and go out the front door! He is growing up so fast!
He was working really hard to help Mom and Dad set up the Christmas tree!
First time playing in the snow! She loved it so much!
She would eat some snow everytime she fell down! Too funny!
Having so much fun!
I just thought this was cute spit up and all!

1 comment:
Ali,
I am so glad things are good for you and your little family. I can't imagine going through what you have with your children. Add me to your blog list...we have one too. I would love to stay caught up with you guys. Love you.
Nicole
Post a Comment