It's 1:30 in the morning I'm sitting in the rocking chair holding the sweetest little girl as she sniffles from crying. The reason, I have no idea. I sit there my cheek rested upon her forehead rocking, listening to every breath. As her body begins to go limp as she drifts off to sleep my mind begins to wander off to the day she was born as I plead with Heavenly Father to save my child. I begged for the sleepless nights, the worry that parenthood brings. As I sat there with Chloe at 1:30 in the morning tired, I can't help but to be thankful for this tender moment.
Heavenly Father has blessed me with two strong beautiful children. Words cannot describe oh grateful I am to be a mother and a wife!
I love you Chloe and Cooper!
(dressed up for Halloween my little dinosaur and fairy! And yes Cooper is trying to crawl! I'll update more later off to bed!)
3 Years Later
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment